Last week, Apple Inc’s market value reached $2 trillion and became the most important business in the world. However, ET Wealth says this appraisal achievement has a clear message to consumers. The Rs 25,000 used in 2004 would have been Rs 1 crore.The equity size is higher than all BSE 500 firms’ total market capital and half as high as that of the Sensex 30-share.
- APPL shares have more than doubled from $212 to $500, with a redemption of 133 percent for one year since 24 August 2019.
- In the last 10 years , Apple stock has produced annualised values of 32%. However, the surge in dollars has boosted investors’ returns in other nations.
- In the last 10 years, the rupee fell 66% relative to the dollar. The income is 39 percent in rupee terms for investors in India.
- In the last 10 years, Rupee has dropped 66 percent from the dollar. Returns in rupee terms for investors in India stand at 39%.
- With big $193 billion of cash reserves (Rs 14,3 lakh crore), the company Reliance Industries (market cap Rs 13,41 lakh crore) is the most precious one in India, and still has some cash to spare.
- Apple does not have a search engine, but Google paid for the default search engine on its computers more than $9.6 trillion (Rs $70,000 crore). It’s more than just du ..
Financials of Apple
Deficiencies in the estimates of AAPL cannot be found because their current combined assets are $140,000,000. AAPL has almost enough funding to slash its long-term cash and marketable securities debt. AAPL decided not to increase currency but instead to remit repurchases and dividends to owners. Over the last nine months, AAPL has expanded its net revenue annually by $3.17 billion or 7.62 percent, with operational cash produced in the last nine months at $10.62 billion or 21.46 percent. AAPL is a cash manufacturer and at this point continues to print for its owners money. When you research the AAPL numbers, you are one of the best businesses to invest in.
Not alone Apple. Apple. Other American inventories are now highlighting
In the last 12 months, a community of technology-driven stocks has performed exceedingly well. Any of these gains are clearly attributed to the Covid situation, where people are compelled to sit indoors and go online. These seven scripts, including Apple, constitute over 50 percent of the overall S&P 500 market cap collectively called FANGMAN inventories. Financial advisors propose that between 5-10 per cent of the share portfolio be held in foreign stocks. Here are some ways you can trade in international stocks. You can gain more information like balance sheet at https://www.webull.com/balance-sheet/nasdaq-aapl.
Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.